Bungie has introduced that replace 188.8.131.52 is deliberate for immediately’s reset, and it seems to be like it should be a fairly large one!
The developer has launched a couple of preview patch notes for the replace which you’ll be able to see beneath – and you’ll anticipate the total model of these to go dwell as soon as downtime has began correctly forward of immediately’s Weekly Reset.
We all know a couple of features of what this patch will carry to the sport – controller remapping will probably be mounted, Warlocks will probably be persistently ready to make use of Stormtrance, individuals finishing the Prophecy Dungeon solo will be capable to get their Triumphs – however there’s doubtless way more to return, too.
Have a look beneath for the patch notice preview, courtesy of Bungie immediately, and keep tuned for extra as soon as the sport goes offline.
Future 2 Patch Notes preview – Hotfix 184.108.40.206
- Fixes focusing on controller remapping.
- Challenge the place double-tapping buttons generally doesn’t set off Dodge or different skills.
- Points the place weapons don’t hearth when pulling a set off.
- Challenge the place Stormtrance would generally not perform.
- Fixes a difficulty the place Witherhoard offers extreme quantities of injury to varied bosses.
- Fixes a difficulty the place solo completion of the Prophecy dungeon doesn’t unlock the related Triumph.
- Fixes a difficulty the place numerous reward sources are dropping at 750 Energy, reasonably than on the Guardian’s Energy Degree.
- Fixes a difficulty the place the Tommy’s Matchbook Catalyst quest was faraway from participant stock.
-- to www.dailystar.co.uk